Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is a Tri-Band Wi-Fi router with wtfast, a Quad-core CPU, AiMesh Wi-Fi system, and Adaptive QoS and AiProtection Pro network security. For detailed instructions about the Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 router setup, go through the steps below.
- Before setting up the Asus router, disconnect the cables connected to your DSL modem.
- Reboot your modem and computer.
- Unpack your router and connect it to an electrical outlet using its power adapter.
- Next, connect your computer and router using the supplied network cable. This cable should be connected to your router’s LAN port.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect your modem and router. This Ethernet cable should be connected to your router’s WAN port.
- Now, connect your modem’s power adapter to a wall outlet and power on the modem.
- Turn on your router and check if all the LEDs are blinking.
- Wait until the WAN (Internet) and Power LEDs are lit.
- You have now finished the connections for the Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 setup. Continue reading to complete the software setup.