Asus RT-AC68A is a Dual-Band wireless router with MU-MIMO technology. This router provides ultrawide coverage with its high-performance antennas. For detailed instructions about the Asus RT-AC68A router setup, go through the steps below.
- To begin with, remove the power adapter connected to your modem to turn it off.
- Connect your router to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Next, connect your router and computer using a standard Ethernet cable. This cable should be connected to your router’s LAN port.
- Connect your modem and router using the supplied network cable (RJ45). This cable should be connected to your router’s WAN port.
- Now, reconnect your router to an electrical outlet using its power adapter.
- Once the router is powered on, connect the router’s power adapter to a wall outlet and turn on the router.
- Check if all the LEDs on your router are solid blue.
- You have now completed a part of the Asus router setup. Continue reading the steps to complete the software setup.