Asus RT-AC68P is a Dual-Band wireless router powered by a dual-core processor. It provides high-speed wireless connectivity and seamless video streaming. This router also features dual USB ports for file transferring. For detailed instructions to know how to configure Asus Rt-Ac68p router setup, go through the steps below.
- To begin with, disconnect your DSL modem from the power outlet.
- Also, disconnect the network cable.If necessary, restart your computer.
- Next, unpack your router and connect it to an electrical outlet using the supplied power adapter.
- Connect your router and modem using a standard network cable. This cable should be plugged into your router's WAN port.
- Next, connect your router and computer using the supplied network cable. This cable should be plugged into your router's LAN port.
- Reconnect your modem's power adapter to a wall outlet and turn on your modem.
- Turn on your router and wait for the LAN and WAN LEDs to start blinking.
- You have now completed the hardware connections for the Asus router setup. Continue reading to configure the router's web GUI on your computer.