You can access your Asus router remotely from another device using two methods.
Carry out these steps to access your Asus router using the Web Access from WAN:
- Turn on your Asus router and the ADSL modem and proceed with how to access my Asus router remotely instructions.
- Connect the ADSL modem to the WAN port of the Asus router using the supplied Ethernet cable.
- Connect your Asus router to the computer using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Verify the Internet connection and open the default browser.
- Enter the Asus router’s IP address in the URL field to access the Asus router’s login portal.
- Enter the correct username & password in the login portal and click the Sign In button.
- In the Asus router’s administrative interface, click the Administration tab and select System.
- Click the Yes radio button for the Enable Web Access from WAN service.
- Enter 8443 (default port) in the “HTTPS Port of Web Access from WAN” field.
- On following how to access my Asus router remotely steps, Click the Apply button to save and apply the changes.
- You can access the Asus router’s web interface remotely from another device using the configured settings.