- Before starting, identify the wireless settings of your range extender. These details are available on the Wi-Fi Configuration Card that came along with the extender.
- Next, plug your extender to a wall outlet within your router's Wi-Fi range.
- Make sure that you have placed your computer or any wireless device close to the extender.
- On your computer, click the Network icon available in the system tray and turn on the Wi-Fi button.
- Wait until the computer detects the nearby wireless networks.
- Choose your extender's wireless network name from the displayed list and enter the network key to connect your computer to it.
- Next, open the default browser and enter the extender's IP address in the URL field to open the login portal.
- Type 'admin' in the Username field and leave the Admin password field empty.
- Click the Login button to access the extender's settings
Canon printer keeps going offline page.