Update the firmware periodically will help in avoiding expensive repairs. The Linksys Ea7500 firmware update enhances the router performance. If you are going to update the firmware for the first time, follow the manual firmware update. While updating, use a wired network connection.
Manual Firmware Update
- Log in to the official Linksys server account.
- Go to Router Settings and click Connectivity.
- In the Firmware Update, section go to the Basic tab and click the Choose File button.
- Select the file you have already downloaded and click Open.
- Click the Start button. If any prompt appears, select Yes to continue.
- Now the firmware starts the updating process.
- The Router Reboot screen will be displayed, and you need to click OK.
- Click the OK button on the Firmware update complete screen.