Linksys Velop is a flexible home mesh Wi-Fi system to access ultra-fast Internet and it also ensures excellent signal strength. It is designed to work with any modem or modem-router connected to your home environment. Scroll down this page to get Linksys velop setup after reset.
If you are looking for the quick steps to set up your Linksys Velop system after a reset, keep reading the instructions given below.
- Before you begin, ensure that you have properly reset the Velop system.
- Connect your first node with a power source using the supplied power adapter.
- Next, connect it to your modem or modem-router using a standard network cable.
- Suppose you have more than one node, you can set them up anywhere within the range of another working node using the Linksys app.
- The Linksys app is available on the App Store for iOS 8.x and later. For Android 4.0.3 and later, you can download the app from Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded the Linksys app on your phone, open it. Enter the email address and password you have used while creating your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
- Tap the Login button to access the Linksys system dashboard.
- The dashboard shows you the devices connected to the wireless network.
- Tap the Velop Administration tab from the left to change the admin password. Then check the identifiers for all nodes in your Wi-Fi.
- You can modify the settings for your Velop system by accessing Internet Settings, Port Settings, and Wi-Fi Mac Filters in the Advanced Settings section.
- To change your Wi-Fi name and password, tap the Wi-Fi Settings button.
- Under the Wi-Fi Settings section, enter your home Wi-Fi network name and password.
- You can also connect various devices to the Velop system when there is no Internet.
- To connect your device to the Velop system, you have to connect the device to your Wi-Fi.
- Launch the Linksys app and tap the Log In button with Admin Password.
- Make sure that you are not able to access the Linksys Wi-Fi account when you are offline.
- After connecting your phone or computer to the Wi-Fi network, tap the Speed Test button from the left of your Linksys dashboard to determine your Wi-Fi speed. Finally you know that Linksys velop setup after reset.