Configure Linksys Wrt350n Router Setup
Are you searching for the easy setup steps for your Linksys WRT350N router? You've landed on the right page. Go through the steps and methods mentioned on this page for Linksys wrt350n router setup.
Linksys WRT350N Router – Setup Via CD
- Unpack the router and check the following components in the carton: AC power adapter, quick installation guide, and resource CD.
- Before proceeding to the setup steps, make sure that your internet connection is stable.
- Connect the Linksys WRT350N router to the computer and insert the CD-ROM into your computer.
- The CD will detect your internet connection and will establish the setup. Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete the Linksys WRT350N router set up.
Linksys WRT350N Router – Manual Setup
- Ensure to place the router in a centralized place and also make sure that the computer or laptop has a stable internet connection.
- Turn off your modem and start the process.
- Use the supplied Ethernet cable to connect the router and the computer and also connect the DSL/cable modem to the router's WAN port.
- Connect the router to its power source and turn on your router, modem, and computer.
- On your computer, open a web browser and navigate to your Linksys router's web-based utility page.
- Select the Setup tab followed by the 'Internet Connection Type' drop-down menu. Now choose the PPPoE option.
- While setting up your router’s wireless network, you'll be prompted to enter the SSID and password in their respective field.
- Type in the required details, agree on the Keep-Alive checkbox, and click on the Save Settings button.
- Complete the configuration process and click the Status tab to check the login status.
- Restart the device if prompted and complete the Linksys WRT350N router set up.
For any assistance while Linksys wrt350n router setup, click on the Call button provided on this page to contact our technical team.